Download the Ibanez Tuner app and say goodbye to low-end tuning mystery.
Nobody can top Ibanez s world-respected experience with multi-stringed guitars and basses that feature down-tuned and super low strings. Now, Ibanez introduces the Ibanez Tuner, a new and powerful app that takes the frustration out of tuning lower-end strings.
Original algorithm and filter
Engineered especially for seven, eight and nine-string guitars as well as five, six and seven-string basses, the Ibanez Tuner app effortlessly reads the lowest of low-end notes thanks to a unique algorithm and built-in independent filter for each instrument tuning mode.
Extra-detailed tuning in Zoom Mode
Zoom in for super-detailed tuning with Ibanez Tuner. In addition to featuring an easy-to-read tuning display, Ibanez Tuner boasts an additional level of precision with its Zoom Mode. Don't ruin a great recording or live performance with out-of-tune low notes! Turn on the Zoom Mode to make sure your low-end strings true.
Restring your ax in seconds with Ibanez Tuner s open note guide tones.
Simply tap a string s individual note button on Ibanez Tuner app and sound out the open note. Hearing a guide tone while winding and restringing your instrument cuts your work in half and helps to identify tricky low-end frequencies while tuning.
Save your alternate tunings
Ibanez Tuner has over 10 super-useful alternate tuning presets. Have a secret weapon alternate tuning of your own? Edit, create and save your tuning in Ibanez Tuner s user preset library.
==Tuning mode preset==
- Guitar: 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 strings and Tenor
- Bass: 4, 5, 6, and 7 strings
- Ukulele: Soprano, Concert, and Tenor
- Banjo: Tenor, Plectrum, and 5 strings
Typical alternate tunings, including
Half step down, Whole step down, Drop D, Open G/A/E/D, DADGAD, and Baritone
- Adjustable input sensitivity
- A4 note frequency from 415Hz to 465Hz with 1Hz step
- Auto sleep ON/OFF
- Selectable needle response speed, normal or slow
- Selectable notation, flat or sharp
- Selectable temperament; equal, just major or just minor with key select
- Accuracy +/-0.1 cent or less
- Eye-friendly high contrast needle
- Reel style note movement
- This app uses the external microphone on your device.
- If background noise is too loud, Ibanez recommends connecting your instrument to earphones/microphone or lightning jack by using authorized cables for connecting iPhone and instruments.
OS: iOS8 or later
Model: iPhone4S or later
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
IbanezTuner is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
IbanezTuner (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 23.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 12 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.